I’m going to apply for individual protection 2016, what do I need from you?

You’ll need the value of your pension fund as of 5 April 2016. We can provide you with this on request. Once you’ve registered with HM Revenue & Customs, please provide us with your Protection Registration Number.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 1 person found this helpful