Am I eligible for tax relief?  


If you’re under the age of 75; resident in the UK;  paid UK income tax during any one of the previous five tax years, you’ll receive tax relief on contributions that you pay into your pension pot.

You won’t get tax relief on any money which is transferred from another pension provider or any contributions which your employer makes. If you contribute after age 75, your contributions wouldn’t receive tax relief.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 9 people found this helpful