Citizens Advice Bureau

You can get free face-to-face pensions guidance from the Citizens Advice Bureau, as well as the range of advice you can already get there – finance, employment, discrimination etc.

Alternatively you could speak to Pension Wise – a free, impartial service set up by the government to help you make sense of the options you have for accessing your pension savings.