The People’s Pension is one of the largest master trust workplace pensions in the UK. It’s a simple, flexible and portable workplace pension for employers of all sizes and from all sectors.
Why employers should choose us
The People’s Pension is a simple solution that works in any workplace because it’s flexible and easy to set up.
How The People’s Pension can help with auto-enrolment
- Tens of thousands of businesses large and small have already chosen us
- We’ve been granted master trust authorisation – recognised an approved by The Pensions Regulator as a master trust that’s run properly and governed in the best interests of our members
- Over 4.5 million employees are members of The People’s Pension
- We’re backed by B&CE, an employee benefits organisation founded in the construction industry 75 years ago
- B&CE has provided workplace pensions for over 30 years, and now provides pensions to people from all walks of life
- The People’s Pension has won a range of awards for auto-enrolment, product knowledge and customer service
- An affordable one-off set-up charge – usually £500 + VAT, but reduced to £300 + VAT through a business adviser
- There’s a simple 0.5% annual management charge for members, your employees
- Our award-winning UK contact centre is open daily, including evenings and weekends for members
What makes a good pension scheme?
How to be sure the pension scheme you’ve chosen is right for your employees.
If so, it’s easy to consolidate old pension schemes into The People’s Pension, or to transfer from other automatic enrolment pension schemes.
For employers: A simplified sign-up process, ongoing support, all for one charge
Why advisers should recommend us
We believe in keeping things simple. With a wealth of industry knowledge and experience, we’re here to make things easy for you and your clients.
Join The People’s Pension and you and your clients are in safe hands.
Reasons to recommend us:
- An award-winning automatic enrolment solution – The People’s Pension has a Defaqto 5 Star Rating
- An award-winning UK contact centre, open every day, including evenings and weekends for members
- Clear and engaging communications to use with your clients and their employees – we’re a corporate member of the Plain Language Commission
- Seamless transfer of employee data from payroll software to The People’s Pension. Speak to your client’s payroll software provider to find out if they offer an integrated solution
- Expertise in dealing with complex payrolls, small pots and multiple employers
- A simple transfer process
- A low annual management charge of just 0.5%
- An independent Trustee board ensuring strong governance
- The first master trust to obtain independent assurance of scheme quality
- Recognised and approved by The Pensions Regulator as an authorised master trust. So you can be sure that we’re run properly and governed in the best interests of our members
Get in touch with the team
If you’d like some more information on finding the best solution for your clients, get in touch, our implementation team will be happy to help.
Call: 01293 586666
Register your details and set up your account