Why is there no facility on my account to repay back monies to our bank account?

A Direct Payment instruction may not have been set up.

A form will need to be completed to be able to refund a credit balance back to the employer bank account.

This can be found in the ‘view documents’ section of Online Services. Once we’ve received and set this up, a credit balance can then be transferred to the employer bank account in the ‘request a refund’ section of Online Services.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Employers 1 person found this helpful