What if I make a mistake saving an employee’s details?

If any of the details are incorrect for an employee and you’ve not yet submitted these, you can go back and amend them at any time.  Once details have been submitted you’ll then only be allowed to change certain details.  If you need to change an employee’s title, gender, surname, date of birth or National Insurance number, contact us by email at support@bandce.co.uk or call us on 01293 586666.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Employers 34 people found this helpful