What happens if we are a charity and do not have a UTR?

If you’re a registered charity, we just need to capture your charity number and what charity register you’re registered on.

If you’re registered with Companies House, you’ll be able to obtain a UTR.

If registered with The Scottish Charity Regulator, The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland or Charities Commission, you’ll need to provide your Charity Number.

Once we have registered your Charity Number, we’ll be in contact to let you know what additional checks are needed.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Employers 24 people found this helpful