You require some more information because of anti-money laundering regulations – what if I don’t have a National Insurance number (NINO) or unique taxpayer reference (UTR)?

If you don’t have a NINO or UTR number, then we’d need your residential address. Where your residential address isn’t in the UK, then we would also need details of either a valid, in-date state issued national identification card or a valid in-date passport. If you’re required to provide information on either a state issued national identity card or valid in-date passport, but don’t have either, you should get in contact via our contact us page to confirm this in order for us to assist you further.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Employers 3 people found this helpful