Where do I send my pension claim form?

If you have a vulnerability or disability which stops you from being able to request to take your pension money online, you can contact us to ask about the best way to access your money. If needed, we can send out paper forms for you to fill out, but this may mean it’ll take longer for you to receive your pension money from us.

If we’ve sent you paper forms, once you’ve filled them out, you should post them to:

Manor Royal
West Sussex
RH10 9QP

However, logging in to your Online Account is the most convenient way to access your money with The People’s Pension.

When you’ve decided how you want to take your savings and you’re ready, find out how to take your pension money.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 104 people found this helpful