Can I make a small pot lump sum claim if I still work for my employer?


Yes, your employer will need to inform us they won’t make any further contributions for you.  You must have left the pension scheme.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 10 people found this helpful