Where can I find a beneficiary form?

You can download a form here. You’ll need to fill it in and send to:

B&CE Freepost
Manor Royal
West Sussex
RH10 9QP

Or simply log in to your Online Account and from your ‘Homepage’ select the blue tab ‘Manage your pension’. Then at the top of the screen, click on the grey tab ‘Beneficiaries’ – here you’ll be able to add or change your beneficiary in the details. We’ll send you an email confirming that you’ve changed your beneficiary.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 105 people found this helpful