The declaration of compliance is a form that tells The Pensions Regulator what you’ve done to comply with your employer automatic enrolment duties. If this isn’t sent to The Pensions Regulator within five months of your staging date/duties start date, you could be fined.
You’ll need to know:
- Your pension is an occupational pension scheme
- The name of the scheme is The People’s Pension
- The EPSR or employer pension scheme reference is your five or six digit account number with us
- The pension scheme registry (PSR) number is 12005993
- The scheme address is The People’s Pension, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9QP.
Once you’ve completed the declaration of compliance, we can submit the form to The Pensions Regulator on your behalf so you’ve one less thing to do. It’s an option you can choose in your Online Services account once you’ve signed up.
Or you can choose to provide the declaration of compliance directly to The Pensions Regulator yourself if you’d prefer.