The declaration of compliance is an online form that tells The Pensions Regulator what you’ve done to comply with your employer auto-enrolment duties. If this isn’t sent to The Pensions Regulator within 5 months of the 3rd anniversary of your staging/duties start date, you could be fined.
You’ll need to know:
- Your pension is an occupational pension scheme
- The name of the scheme is The People’s Pension
- The EPSR or employer pension scheme reference is your 5 or 6 digit account number with us
- The pension scheme registry (PSR) number is 12005993
- The scheme address is The People’s Pension, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9QP.
You’ll also need to re-declare your compliance every 3 years – even if you have no one to re-enrol.
Once you’ve completed the declaration of compliance, when you first sign up we can submit the form to The Pensions Regulator on your behalf so you’ve one less thing to do. It’s an option you can choose in your Online Services account once you’ve signed up.
Or you can choose to provide the declaration of compliance directly to The Pensions Regulator yourself if you’d prefer.
For re-enrolment, you’ll have to re-declare your compliance yourself to The Pensions Regulator – we can’t do that for you.