There doesn’t seem to be an option to increase my contributions online, how do I do this?


If you want to increase your pension contributions, please contact your employer directly first to see if they can set up the extra payments for you. If your employer can’t do this, then you can pay additional contributions by setting up a Direct Debit. You can either call us or you can get a Direct Debit form from your Online Account.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 52 people found this helpful