My employer hasn’t passed money deducted from my wages to you – how do you rectify this?


If your employer is behind with payments, we’ll initially get in touch with them to let them know that a payment is overdue.  If payments are more than 90 days late after the due date, we will report this as a breach to The Pensions Regulator, and we’ll write to both you and your employer to inform you of this.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 10 people found this helpful