I’ve received a share of my ex-spouse’s pension pot in a divorce settlement, can it be transferred into The People’s Pension?


Yes, if you have an account with The People’s Pension, this transfer (known as a pension credit) can be paid into your account.

Please contact us and we’ll let you know what needs to be done.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 9 people found this helpful