I’ve changed jobs. How do I arrange for contributions to go into my pension pot?

Your employer is responsible for enrolling you into the workplace pension scheme that they use. However, the provider may not be The People’s Pension.  You’ll need to check with your new employer to find out when you’ll be enrolled and who the pension provider will be.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 120 people found this helpful