I’m employed by an agency. Do I need to be auto-enrolled?


In most cases the answer to this question will be yes. If you’ve a contract to perform work or services for an agency then you’ll be eligible for auto-enrolment in your agency’s scheme (this depends on your earnings level and age). However, sometimes agencies provide workers who are genuinely self-employed and such workers are excluded from being enrolled under the rules.

If you’re not sure whether the auto-enrolment requirements apply to you, please contact your agency.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more