If I change my name what evidence will you need to see?

We’ll need to see proof of your change of name from:

  • either your original marriage certificate or deed poll (if you’re divorced, we’ll need to see your decree absolute instead) and
  • a copy of anything from list A in our ‘Confirming your identity’ leaflet.

Please send your proof to us in the post, along with a brief explanation as to why you’re sending us this information.

Our address is:

The People’s Pension
Manor Royal
West Sussex
RH10 9QP

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 60 people found this helpful