How do I query the tax I’ve paid on my lump sum?

If you have any queries about the tax you’ve paid, or if you think you have paid too much tax, you can contact HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). If you’re due a refund, you’ll need to complete either a P50Z, P53Z or P55 form depending on your personal circumstances. You can contact HMRC on 0300 200 3300 or visit to find the form you need.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 38 people found this helpful