How do I amend my payments?

If you wish to cancel your Direct Debit please contact us. If payments are been made directly to us by your employer, you’ll need to contact your employer to arrange this.

There are no restrictions on the number of changes.  You can increase, freeze, or decrease your contributions at any time.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 109 people found this helpful