What is flexi-access drawdown?

Flexi-access drawdown allows you to use your pension pot to provide flexible withdrawals. Using flexi-access drawdown you take 25% tax-free cash at the start and move the remaining 75% into a separate account. Then each time you take money out of that account you’ll pay tax on the full amount of each lump sum.

Find out more about taking your tax-free cash up front with flexi-access drawdown

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

LikeDislike
Loading...
 Members 35 people found this helpful