Can my new employer pay into my existing pension pot?

If your new employer uses The People’s Pension, they can pay contributions into your existing pot. Your National Insurance number will ensure you retain the same pot.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 119 people found this helpful