Can I transfer my other pension savings into flexi-access drawdown with The People’s Pension?

You can transfer your other pension savings into The People’s Pension to be used for flexi-access drawdown if they are uncrystallised funds. This is where no money has been taken from the pension scheme. If your funds have been crystallised and you’ve already accessed your pension savings, we won’t be able to accept the transfer.

Find out more about taking your pension a bit at a time through flexi-access drawdown

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 123 people found this helpful