Can I transfer out to a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) or a Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS)?

You can transfer out to any type of UK pension arrangement, as long as it’s a registered pension scheme (ie registered with HM Revenue & Customs) and the receiving scheme will accept the transfer.

Find out more about transferring your savings from The People’s Pension to another pension provider, or watch our video on transferring out:

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 183 people found this helpful