Can I pay contributions if I’ve stopped earning?


If you’re under 75, and you’ve stopped earning, you’re still eligible to pay in up to £2,880 every year and the government will top up your contribution with tax relief to make it £3,600.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 11 people found this helpful