Can I contact HM Revenue & Customs before the end of the tax year, so that they can consider my tax position immediately?

Yes, you must complete one of the following relevant forms available from

  • Form P50Z if you have no other income except State Pension
  • Form P53Z if you have other sources of income

Or you can contact HM Revenue & Customs on 0300 200 3300.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 5 people found this helpful