Can details of my pension pot be disclosed to a third party (IFA, spouse etc)?

Details of your pot can only be given to a third party where you’ve given your authority.

If anyone other than you want to access information about your pot then we require a Letter of Authority. This could be a letter, email or fax and must mention People’s Partnership or one of our products.

A Letter of Authority will be noted on our system and will remain in place for two years.

The third party will need to pass the normal Data Protection checks.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 83 people found this helpful