No, you have to complete one declaration of compliance per scheme only. All your accounts with The People’s Pension are classed as a single scheme. If you’ve an account with another pension provider you’ll need to complete a separate declaration of compliance for the scheme held with the other provider.
The declaration of compliance is a form that tells The Pensions Regulator what you’ve done to comply with your employer automatic enrolment duties. If this isn’t sent to The Pensions Regulator within five months of your staging date/duties start date, you could be fined.
You’ll need to know:
- Your pension is an occupational pension scheme
- The name of the scheme is The People’s Pension
- The EPSR or employer pension scheme reference is your five or six digit account number with us
- The pension scheme registry (PSR) number is 12005993
- The scheme address is The People’s Pension, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9QP.
EPSR stands for Employer Pension Scheme Reference – this will be your 5 or 6 digit admin account number which you have with The People’s Pension. The person that deals with the admin on your account will have this.
The People’s Pension scheme registry number (PSRN) is 12005993.
If you don’t submit the declaration of compliance to The Pensions Regulator within five months after your staging date/duties start date, you could be fined.