What can be done to educate staff about their workplace pension? How can you increase understanding of staff benefits? Investing in your employees’ pension can help boost staff retention in an ever-changing financial climate. So, why not start the conversation? Members of our Relationship Management team at The People’s Pension will explore these topics in our new webinar series.
The truth is – workplace pensions matter to employees, but many just don’t have the confidence to engage with it.
Our YouGov study* into employer and employee attitudes to workplace pensions told us that:
- 83% of employees with a workplace pension value it
- 69% of employees think that pensions are important when looking for a new job
- Over 50% would increase their pension contributions if their employer did
In this webinar, we’ll also talk about how our easy-to-use communications toolkit can help you to develop an effective engagement plan – with templated campaign schedules, warm-up emails and letters, posters, WhatsApp templates and much more…
- The workplace pension is important – it matters to employees. Why not tell them about all the great things you can offer them?
- Employee benefits – from supplementing the state pension to employer contributions
- Take a simple approach to engagement – we can help you develop targeted, powerful and personal communications
- How our communications toolkit can help –our handy toolkit offers a variety of resources for your needs
- Creating your online account– how to sign up and receive dedicated support
To discover what our communications toolkit can do for you and see what our webinars will cover, take a look at our short toolkit animation video.
You can also read engaging staff with their pensions by Dave Lunt, Head of Business Development at The People’s Pension, for even more useful tips.
Join our online events for more on staff engagement
This year we’re running a series of online events that’ll explore the benefits of engaging your staff with key pension topics, and how to make best use of the tools and online resources available.
If you’re interested, please email us at RMM@bandce.co.uk or call 0333 230 1309.
*On behalf of The People’s Pension, YouGov carried out online surveys with 500 human resources decision makers and over 1,000 employees in the UK, between 31 August and 8 September 2017.