10 million – that’s the success of auto-enrolment in numbers. 10 million people saving billions into a pension. But the job of pension providers and the government is far from being complete.
In this podcast with Hymans Robertson, I discuss what the DWP’s consultation on charges could bring for pension savers and give an insight into the latest activity from The People’s Pension in our members’ best interests.
- Not-for-profit – what it means to be a master trust provided by B&CE, an organisation that’s for people and not profit.
- Benefit of our new charging structure – the more our members save the lower their charge could be.
- Our take on DWP’s consultation on charges – a potential solution to millions of cross-subsidised dormant pensions.
- The importance of the default fund – our report, ‘Workplace defaults: Better member outcomes’ with State Street Global Advisors, depicts the behavioural biases and the common investment mistakes made by savers.
- Our approach to responsible investment – the steps we’ve taken to ensure our investment funds reflect environmental, social and governance factors.
- Support for our members and employers – how we do things differently to other providers.
Listen to the podcast
Hear from me and host, Victoria Panormo, Senior DC Investment Consultant from Hymans Robertson in the podcast now:
For more about our report, ‘Workplace defaults: Better member outcomes’ with State Street Global Advisors and our findings read my blog post: