You’ve transferred my pension savings with The People’s Pension to another scheme but I made a mistake and want to cancel this.  Is this possible?

Yes, you can do this provided this is within the cancellation period of the other provider. This transfer value will normally be based on current unit prices, and therefore, may be higher or lower than the original value.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 35 people found this helpful