Why does the amount of my P45 differ from the payment acknowledgement letter I received for my recent claim?

 

The P45 only shows the taxable amount (ie 75% of the fund, as the other 25% is tax free), whereas the acknowledgement letter quotes the gross amount of the claim.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

LikeDislike
Loading...
 Members 4 people found this helpful