Who can I contact to help me decide what’s best for me?


If you’re deciding whether to access your pension pot, we recommend you use the free and impartial Pension Wise guidance service backed by the government. You’ll be able to find out more on their dedicated website www.pensionwise.gov.uk. This service offers guidance over the phone or face to face.

The Money Advice Service can provide you with detailed information about the options which can be found on their website www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.





You may also want to speak to a financial adviser before you make any decisions. If you don’t have a financial adviser, you can find one in your local area by visiting www.unbiased.co.uk.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more