What’s an additional voluntary contribution?

An employee can make extra contributions to their pension. This is often referred to as additional voluntary contributions (AVCs). To do this they should contact our Member Services team on 0300 2000 555.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Employers 12 people found this helpful