What if I previously applied for transitional protection when the rules changed several years ago?


If you’ve previously applied for enhanced or primary protection, fixed protection 2012, fixed protection 2014 or individual protection 2014, you should seek advice from a financial adviser on how to proceed. The most suitable outcome for you will depend upon your individual circumstances.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more