What happens if I’m not happy with the outcome of my complaint?

If you are still unhappy after we have responded to your complaint, you can use our Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP). This is a formal two-stage process and is available to you if a complaint becomes a dispute that needs to be resolved.  This can also be a one-stage process in some circumstances.

If you wish to use the IDRP, you can contact our Customer Service Manager to request a form.

If you’re still unhappy, you can contact the Pensions Ombudsman who may investigate and determine any complaint or dispute in fact or law in relation to a pension scheme.

You can make an application online.

The Pensions Ombudsman

10 South Collonade

Canary Wharf

E14 4PU


Tel: 0800 917 4487

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more