I’ve two part-time jobs and both my employers don’t pay any contribution to The People’s Pension because my salary is too low. What do I do if I want to join one of the schemes?

You simply need to inform one of your employers that you’d like to be put into the pension scheme as an ‘entitled worker’. Please note your employer doesn’t have to pay any contributions for you.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 2 people found this helpful