If a solicitor/IFA asks you for the Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) of my pension pot for divorce proceedings, can you provide this information to them?


In order to provide full information to an IFA or solicitor they must hold a letter of authority or provide signed confirmation from yourself that the information can be released to them.

If there’s no authority then only limited information can be provided.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 27 people found this helpful