We are an overseas company with UK workers who pay UK taxes, do we have automatic enrolment duties?

The Pensions Regulator defines the criteria to use when deciding whether or not to automatically enrol a worker as ‘whether the worker is working or ordinarily works in the UK under their contract’. If you don’t have a UK bank account you need to open one as we can only accept contributions via a UK bank account.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

Employers 2 people found this helpful