My file has an error for an employee over age 75. What do I need to do?

We’re able to accept contributions into The People’s Pension for employees who are 75 and over. However such employees will stop receiving tax relief on their personal contributions after age 75.

Please note that the file upload will show an error for any employees over age 75 so we advise that you contact us via email at so that we can make an adjustment to the file.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Employers 5 people found this helpful