My account says there’s no Direct Debit set up but I sent this to you a while back. What do I do?

If it’s been more than two weeks since you sent in the original Direct Debit form, please send us another one.

A new form is available to download in the ‘view documents’ section of the account in Online Services.

This should be signed by an authorised person and sent back to us at B&CE – The People’s Pension, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9QP. Alternatively it can be emailed to

To activate the bank details, we’ll also need matching evidence of the bank details to be used for the pension payments. Can you please provide us with a copy of one of the following for our banking requirements:

  • void cheque (marked as cancelled)
  • paying-in slip
  • bank statement dated within the last 3 months. (If you want to send us a copy of your online bank statement, please print it as a pdf document from your Online Account).




Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Employers 2 people found this helpful