I’ve left my employer and become self-employed – can I still pay into my pot?


If you want to continue paying into The People’s Pension, you can do this via monthly Direct Debit payments or by one-off payments.  You can get a Direct Debit form from your Online Account, or you can give us a call and we’ll send you one.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

Members 8 people found this helpful