- If you’ve forgotten your password you’ll need to reset your password.
- If you’ve forgotten your memorable word, you’ll need to go to the log-in page, enter your username/email address and password and click ‘Log in’. Then follow the ‘Forgotten your memorable word?’ link to reset your memorable word.
In some cases, you’ll need to reset your Online Account. This will be required if you’ve:
- forgotten both your password and memorable word
- forgotten your username or don’t know which of your email addresses was used to set up your Online Account
- changed your email address and no longer have access to the email address that was used to set up your Online Account
- tried to log in with incorrect details multiple times and so been locked out of your Online Account.
If you haven’t set up your Online Account previously, you’ll need to register for the first time.
If you need help setting up or resetting your Online Account, watch our video:
We will never contact you out of the blue to ask for any of your personal or account information, such as your password or sign-in details.