Is there anything I can do if I’m concerned about my employer making late contributions into my pension pot?


Your first step (and probably the most effective) is to discuss your concerns with your employer. If this is unsuccessful, you can anonymously report your employer to The Pensions Regulator through its whistleblowing service.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 2 people found this helpful