I’m contractually enrolled, can I opt out and get a refund of my contributions?


No, you’re unable to opt out and get a refund if you’ve been enrolled under contractual enrolment (eg under your contract of employment).

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 1 person found this helpful