I want to transfer some other pensions into The People’s Pension scheme but I’m unable to trace them. What do I do?


To help you track down your lost pensions, you can use the Pension Tracing Service by contacting www.gov.uk/find-pension-contact-details.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 3 people found this helpful