I need to change my last name after getting married, how do I do this?

We’ll need to see your marriage certificate to enable us to update your record.

You can either send us a copy of your marriage certificate in the post or scan in a copy and email this as an attachment via our secure link on our website.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 62 people found this helpful