Do I need to designate my whole pension to flexi-access drawdown?

Some pension providers will allow you to move some of your pension to flexi-access drawdown. However, with The People’s Pension you have to move all your pension savings to one side to be used for flexi-access drawdown. This is known as ‘designating’.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

10 people found this helpful