I left my employer that originally enrolled me into The People’s Pension but have since gone back to work for that employer. Will my contributions restart and be paid into the same pot?


Yes. If you’re an eligible employee, your employer will automatically enrol you again into The People’s Pension and contributions will be paid into your original pot.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 6 people found this helpful