How do I get opt-out refunds back?

Any refunded opt-out contributions will be credited to the online account balance.

This can be viewed in the ‘account transactions’ section of Online Services.

A credit balance can be returned to the employer bank account. Select ‘request a refund’ from the account home screen in Online Services. A Direct Payment instruction will need to be completed to set this up. This can be found in the ‘view documents’ section of Online Services.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Employers 90 people found this helpful